Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I offer variety.

Whew. There has been only one five day stretch this summer that I have not had any appointments in the calendar. I have been so blessed with business. I am totally digging this new adventure - meeting new people, finding out about the people I know and getting to be behind the camera to capture memories that are significant to them for many reasons.

Here is a sneak peak of the past four photo shoots in the past four days, along with their stories.

Tina and Garry are newlyweds. Tina said that Garry would be coming in town for the weekend and she really wanted to get pictures of the two of them, as they had not had any made. Garry is serving in the Army and is stationed in Virginia while Tina is here in Texas with their two daughters. It all worked out and they came one evening while the weather was perfect and blessed me with their "young love".

K is turning two and what fun she was! We had to catch her when she was still and snap away. Her personality shines through those big brown eyes and beautiful smile. She's a diva in the making.

C is seven months old and learning many new things. He is able to sit up and stand up while holding onto something, these new abilities made for some cute snapshots. He shared a few smiles but was pretty focused on the surroundings and the crew that came with him. He is such a cutie pie.

M is six years old and missing her two front teeth. Her mom really wanted to catch this toothless grin and when I asked her what else she wanted she told me that she wanted to capture her age. (Mom is making a photo project and wants it to have a vintage look so I edited her pictures in sepia tones.) In her precious outfit, with her adorable grin and her striking features - we captured M's age and more. She was sweet and playful. And what a beauty.
(I am including some of the same pictures to show different editing techniques)

I have an engagement session and a senior session coming up. It is so much fun! I never thought I could handle the heat... until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment