Tuesday, July 14, 2009

keep on keeping on

*Don't forget about the mini-session opportunity at Gotta Scrap on Wednesday! (see post right under this one)

Here are some recent favorites from shoots since Saturday. I still have four more sessions before leaving for vacation on Sunday and I am trying to get them edited (which takes at least 4 hours per shoot) and to the owners before we leave. I have set up camp in the living room so that my kids at least know that I am nearby. My laptop and I have become very good friends this summer. I have been so blessed to stay so busy. Enough babble, enjoy the view.



EnGaGeD!


HaPpY bIrThDaY party

ThReE gEnErAtIoNs


A special story, a happy ending.




* New feature! Quote, Bible verse, Names, etc. Just $5 per picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment