Saturday, July 18, 2009

boots, love and senior year


This week has been wild, crazy and so much fun! Six photo shoots later, I am on the downhill side of editing and getting the last proofs CD out tomorrow before we head to the beach. This vacation could not have come at a better time to slow me down and force me to relax. Although, I don't see me relaxing much since I am taking my camera. I'm sure to capture lots of memories and cause lots of irritation. My boys are not fans of smiling and/or looking at the camera. They are way too cool for that. (I'll have new "victims" to play with because my cousin's two kids are going) . So, I'll be out of commision for a week but I am just an email or a phone call away. I have a couple shoots when I come back and many inquiries. Don't wait too long, summer prices are only good through September 1st.

Here's my week at a glance.

Western Day at Gotta Scrap! (August 15th will be "vintage school pictures" - grab some new school clothes, the backpack and head on out for some cute pictures!)


They're getting hitched!


She's a SeNiOr! SR'10 (and also one of my former students that I adored in 5th grade and still love so much).







Thank all of you for letting me be a part of your lives, I hope we captured memories for you to cherish forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment