Sunday, August 30, 2009

game on!

My boys started football games this weekend and, of course, I had my camera up to my eye throughout most of the game. I love capturing various action shots, when they take off their helmets, moments with the coaches, touchdown victories, huddles, game talk with teammates and post-game chat. It's all a part of the sport and memories to be kept and shared.

As I was loading these pictures onto my computer today a thought came over me. What if I went to games and took pictures of your player/cheerleader? I think this is my next adventure in photography. There are so many things we can do with these pictures and would love to be a part of a game in your child's life, capturing moments mentioned above and any other that you can think of. These could be processed the same way as a session: I edit the original version to enhance and fix flaws, create them in black and white, add some special effects and give them to you on a CD for you to print. Your cost :$35 (more than one child on the same team - $10 each added to cost). I think it sounds fun!

And then there are the individual pictures ...if you don't want to pay those high prices for individual pictures, let's go to the field and I'll take care of you. I can email you a sports photo price sheet if you are interested. I am a lot less expensive than what you will pay the day you show up for those pictures, I promise.

My prices and contact information are all located on the right hand side of this blog. Hope to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment