Monday, August 3, 2009

crunch time!

I cannot believe that school, (for me as a teacher), is starting in just 2 weeks. I'm sad to leave all of my flexibility and early morning photo shoots behind but I look forward to some fun evenings photographing your babies, your children, your teenagers, your love and your families for special events and the upcoming holiday season.

I have some great things planned for the fall months as you start to think about Christmas cards and Christmas presents. I am also planning for some Halloween/ Fall special shoots. There's fun times in the thought processes and I can't wait to get it all on paper and on the calendar so that I can share with you!

Prices will be going up a tad bit on September 1st for anything booked after that day. You can schedule a future shoot now and reserve the prices that you see on the right.

Upcoming event: August 15th - back to school vintage photo shoots at Gotta Scrap! CDs and prints will be available for purchase.

It's been real and it's been fun - it's been real fun! Let's shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment