Friday, May 15, 2009

let's frame it!

I am a teacher and am very blessed to have an occupation that I have always dreamed of having. I have recently discovered something else that I enjoy tremendously and would like to take the hobby to another level. I am beginning some photography.There are four ways to describe this new passion. Addicted. Obsessed. Fanatic. Love it.


Here is my first official photo shoot of a senior that I had the privilege of teaching in 5th grade. He was a great first subject and really got me wanting to do this more often, in different places and people of all ages.




























And then there are my kids that I have been practicing on for years.






























And, thanks to the girlfriend, I even got some of my brother.



















Thanks for looking. I hope to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! That is impressive work for one night of ditching the girls! If you did this much work in one night will you be doing it full time by the time we get home?

    When will I make the blogroll?? Does my photography not measure up??

    ReplyDelete